I have taken a lot of different courses (mostly in the EECS department), Therefore,
I thought it would be fun to list all of them and provide my opinions of them.
Unless otherwise specified, all courses here were taken at The University of Michigan (Ann Arbor).
Electrial Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
- EECS 203 - Discrete Math
- EECS 280 - Programming and Data Stuctures
- EECS 281 - Data Stuctures and Algorithms
- EECS 370 - Introduction to Computer Organization (Architecture)
- EECS 376 - Foundations of Computer Science
- EECS 388 - Introduction to Computer Security
- EECS 475 - Introduction to Cryptography
- EECS 481 - Software Engineering
- EECS 482 - Introduction to Operating Systems
- EECS 483 - Compiler Construction
- EECS 485 - Web Systems
- EECS 496/497 - Major Design Project ("Smart Nutrition")
- ECON 101 - Principles of Economics 1 (Micro-econmics)
- ECON 102 - Principles of Economics 2 (Macro-econmics)
- ECON 327 - Economics of Crime
Biology, Genetics, Etc.
- CMPLXSYS 425 - Evolution in Silico